Thursday, October 8, 2009

Exhausted

Man O Man I am sooo tired~

This week has been a little hectic without my boss here so, needless to say I am ready for the weekend!

The past couple of days I have been trying to catch up on 2 weeks of laundry! That sucked.. I have also been organizing ....cleaning things out which only means at times I have created more mess. I have been going home on my lunch break and cleaning everyday. I think Josh has really appreciated it so..I am ok with it!

Yesterday when I dropped Mati off her teacher told me that she thought Mati was advanced! She told me Mati says a large amount of words for her age and so on. That excites me, and assures me that we are doing a good job. I won't be going around proclaiming Mati is advanced, I just chalk it up to her being a talker. She gets it honest. Her mommy and daddy both love to talk.

Last night Mati's grandma came over while Josh and I worked the March of Dimes event. Busy, needy people is all I have got to say..BUT It is a great cause...a great event.... and I glad I get to be apart of it every year~ Yesterday I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off...picking up flowers...running a delivery...heading out by 4 dressed to the 9's....ahhh I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!!!!

Mati had a rough night last night so she ended up in my bed. When I got in the shower this morning she woke up...got down from the bed and whined in front of the shower the entire time. She has been practicing getting off the furniture. I love watching that little brain work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment