Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good Morning~

She loves getting her picture taken, sorry its blurry...its from my phone!

I love this picture, my little cuttie!

Doesn't she look to big in this one? I don't like it!

Well Thanksgiving is next week people...:) I can't wait! I can't wait to go home and see my family. I haven't been home since May so I am really needing some family time. I miss my grandma's terrible and I can't wait to get a plate FULL of dressing and rolls...thats pretty much all I eat. We usually always let the kids get theirs first, but I was thinking since Noah is in my belly that maybe I should get to go first with them...for him of course.


Other than that we are doing great....keeping our head above water until the semester is over.

On a side note: I generally hate when pregnant women are whiny...I mean we are all uncomfortable..just get over it. No one said this was going to be easy. I believe some are legit, but 24/7...negative...geez..I feel sorry for that bundle in your belly...SMILE! It will make your day so much better. This pregnancy has been rough, but I have tried to keep that to myself..until now...dum dum dum... I am putting this out there to see if anyone has any suggestions. I have been in extreme back pain the past 2 days, to the point of crying and I need something...I am the kind of person that hates to take tylenol.... pregnant or not I am not about putting drugs into my body, but I have been popping them like candy. Its weird I know...anyways moving on, I thought maybe he was on a nerve...I have gotten down on all fours and rocked like a crazy lady..nothing is working..its my mid back...mainly around the bottom of my left shoulder blade...ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated!

ok so...funny things Madelyne has been saying....

She has been calling Josh and myself...baby and beautiful...you can't help but laugh when she says "I don't want to baby! " lol...

When we tell her its time for bath"Don't wash my hair, ok"

Yesterday she was trying to put Josh's shoes in the closet, the door was closed so she tried and tried to open it...she gave up and told me "My can't do it, my knock it" and just started knocking on the door like someone would open it... hehehe

She found the toy in her happy meal and put her hands up and said "Happy Birthday, birthday tim birthday time" with a little tune.

Everything is "I do it myself"...everything....

She loves to sing....loves to sing...yesterday she must have been stuck on repeat "twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are ...twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are"

She has started going to Sunday school and loves it..

She wears big girl panties morning and night and we have zero issues....so nice!

She has been really working on her manners...she makes us tell her "yes ma'm and yes sir" She has no clue that sir is for men.

1 comment:

  1. Have you called your OB? I had that for a few days but by the time I went to call, it had stopped bothering me. Most of what I had found online varied from the baby pushing on the diaphragm to it being referred pain from the pelvis. Some doctors ordered blood tests. I hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete