Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Feet

Josh and I generally keep socks on Mati 24/7. Lately, we have started taking her socks off at night depending on her sleeper. She seems to get so much out of feeling the sheets with her little feet. I love to let my feet just breathe, and I thought Mati would enjoy this as well. I get such a kick out of watching her rub the bottom of her feet on everything while I am nursing her for the last time before we lay her down.
It's amazing how life changes after you have a little one. You go from being all about yourself and your plans to well we can't go because her feeding time doesn't correspond.( I like to avoid nursing in public and I hate to give her formula) My mom tells me all the time that she has me "trained". I love being a mom, and I feel in a lot of ways motherhood completed me.
So as I am watching her little toes stretch and feel every thing she can reach, I am overwhelmed by how this tiny person and her little feet can impact my life so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment