Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where did my weekend go?

Well this past weekend was pretty much the same as every weekend. We ran around doing errands... We never just have a weekend to relax. That is definately on my to do list. We decorated for Christmas already. Josh and I couldn't resist. We ran around town like 2 kids buying up Christmas decor. We didn't decorate last year since we had just moved into our house and filling up rooms was our top priority. Now that Madelyne has arrived it was super important to do things right. The tree is up way early. We are going out of town for Thanksgiving and I didn't want to waste any time when we get home. Mati really doesn't notice the tree yet, but I am hoping by Christmas she will be amazed by the lights. She is already quite entertained by cartoons so I am thinking it won't be long. We also spent last weekend in Katy with Josh's dads parents. Madelyne is the very first great grandbaby on both sides of Josh's family so they could all just eat her up. We are still trying to figure out her amazement with fans. It doesn't matter where or what we are doing. She cheeses at the fans. I mean the biggest smiles. I love those toothless smiles, they make my day! So here I am on Tuesday wondering where my weekend went?

No comments:

Post a Comment