Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Fun Filled Weekend!

So this post never got posted....here it is anyhow :)


Friday night Josh had a test to study for so Mati and mommy took off to my moms house. We hung out a couple hours and let Josh really soak in everything he needed for his exam. I noticed Mati just seemed to be going down hill. More congestion...When her nose did run it had a nice lime green color. I was worried she had an allergic reaction to something..her eyes were read. Maybe a perfume...no idea..so I let the weekend play out and she just didn't seem to get better.

Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch and wow I thought last year was bad...Maybe I will get some smiling pictures next year. All she wanted to do was roll the pumpkins... :) We went to the mall to return some shoes from Gymboree that didn't fit...boo...they were so cute.. ohh well. Then Josh got sucked into the Gingerbread collection and Mati got her a new outfit from the hair to the shoes.. I was pretty proud and I loved watching him walk around and pick out every piece. We stopped at Walmart and did a little grocery shopping, and headed over to see my madre and padre.. (I have been watching dora)
Here are some pictures from her pumpkin patch adventures:


Sunday was our usual day of Jesus! We went to church and out to eat with the family. We lounged around the house and went and did a little shopping at Macy's for mama. Mati played with a ball in my parents yard. She loves to throw it and have it thrown at her.

Here are a few pics:

Last night me and my hubby went to the taste of the NFL. My company donates a lot of the beef for this fundraiser and we also have a booth. Mama got all dolled up, and we headed out for some fun. Josh had a great time. He has never been, and has always had something going on..

Here are a few pics of that night:

No comments:

Post a Comment