Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today is my big day! My one day once a year to get away with anything....lol......

Honestly today is going to be just like any other day..I have to work.... booo!!! Nah, my boss actually suprised me...big sign on the door that says Happy Birthday Katie.....20 Baby Ruth Candy bars on my desk...huge balloon..card..and breakfast from McDonalds....I think he totally made up for forgeting last year. ;)

Josh woke my up in the middle of the night to tell me Happy Birthday..thank you honey~ All the phone calls, text messages, and emails have been rolling in! Its a nice feeling...

Tomorrow kicks off my bday. I am leaving work and getting my toes done, hair done, and getting dressed up. Josh has made a reservation somewhere and I have no clue where we are going. I am excited! Saturday is massage time. Tonight I am getting a mystic. Woohoo I am ready to feel pretty pretty!

Josh spent most of his morning trying to get Mati to say Happy Birthday! It didn't work. For a little update on her, we went to Gringo's last night and I was able to order her a meal and she ate! That was awesome! I just broke it up and she ate it. She loves chicken! This morning I took her in her closet and ask her if she wanted to wear a particular outfit and she goes "yep" then I asked her if I could put her shoes on....she said "yep"...Every answer to every question is yep. I know she has no idea what she is doing, but I think its cool! She is now on her sippy cup! Thank u Jesus!

Not mention I am happy to share my birthday with Miss Presley ...She turns one today and she seems to be a pretty cool chick!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, from Presley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday!!!! Enjoy YOU time, you know us moms need it once and awhile!

    ReplyDelete