Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things that make me laugh

10. Sitting at a four way traffic light and watching a car coming from a turning lane ...enter another turning lane instead of staying in the correct one... you follow?

9. My driver that sings really loud in Spanish in our warehouse...I wonder if he knows we can hear him....

8. Josh actually being wrong... :)

7. Mati's new "gobbling" language

6. The stupid girl at the gym....seriously do you need to walk to the predominately men's side for a drink of water after every 10 lb set....

5. Watching a guy get turned down trying to talk to the stupid girl.....rejected.... ( I am so glad I NEVER have to date again)

4. My mom when she gets really tired...

3.People at the rodeo that can't hold their liquor.... ( I mean do you really need to yell that you didn't mean to bump into me....I might be sober but I am not deaf)

2. The story about the troll...If I haven't told you ...just ask!

1. Mati yelling for "Josh" in public.... hopefully people notice she looks just like him and he is not some sweet boy just helping a girl out....lol...

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment