Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I always knew God had a sense of humor

So this morning was a hum dinger..BUT....God knew just how to make me laugh and boy I needed it~ so Thank You Jesus!
Let me set my story up first:

Mati moo has been sick...after a night of hitting her head and practically ripping her ear off I took her to the Dr. yesterday. She has an ear infection in both ears....poor baby and a bunch of sinus junk! so...I haven't been getting enough sleep (ohh the joys of mommyhood) so this morning back to work and daycare...she looked adorable...bad mood but adorable....10 minutes before we walk out the door....she vomited everywhere.....it was on her shoes and she kept saying eeewwww! I was trying not to laugh and cry at the same time...so after pulling it together and dropping her off I needed an escape......MCDONALDS~~~

I pull up excited about my coke and sausage biscuit...she asks me what I want and no lie....I shouted out "Thank you for calling Winn Meat Co., This is Ka............" It was like I left my body and returned to what the heck are you saying....when I got to the window she looked at me like I was from another planet I explained I was on my phone and I was sorry that I yelled but they couldn't hear me.....the look on her face said she didn't believe me.....

When I left I was laughing so hard I almost pee'd my pants! Thank you, Thank you...thats all I have to say!!!


I already wrote a post about Easter I just need to add my pics~

Hope you enjoyed and had a laugh too!

2 comments:

  1. omg that was freaking hilarious Katie! ((sorry we couldnt get together for a play date, both the weekends that we were in town were packed! I was on vacation but running around everywhere lol))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a vacation!! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete