Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prayer

I would like to ask each and every person that stumbles across my blog to say a prayer for my mother-in-law. Josh's mom was diagnosed recently with stage 4 cancer. For those of you that don't know me..I am a person with a great deal of faith. I have seen miracles happen, and I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. When Mati is sick I always take her to the alter at church to be prayed for because I believe in a greater physician. Susan, I know you read this blog from time to time and I am sorry for putting it all out there. I personally feel that the more prayers we have going up, the greater the outcome. I hope you forgive me.

If you know us and you see my husband....be extra nice...his heart is heavy.

Thank you in advance..

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that Katie (and Josh!) I always liked Josh's Mom growing up, I hate to hear when bad things happen to nice people. I am sending positive thoughts y'alls way!

    -Robin Wilson Payne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying! As a daughter of a kidney cancer survivor, i have a lot of faith in the great physician! HE healed my mom! my prayers and thoughts go out to you guys and josh's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh and Katie and Mati:

    I am so sorry to hear about your mom, Josh, it is so hard but we will keep you all in our prayers and Katie is right, God is our healer and he DOES work miracles. Thinking of you all with love.

    ReplyDelete