Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holiday Pressure

Well the last 2 months of the year are here. I went back and read my goals for this year and I would say I did a really good job. I even lost the 15 lbs...lol...yoohoo...So I am setting some pre holiday goals...I am starting to feel the pressure and the burden of the Holiday season quickly approaching...dum dum dum....

I am starting P90X for the next 20 days or so...I have decided I want to look as good as possible while stuffing my face with dressing and having all the helpings I can stand. Yes!!! My husband says I eat like a horse, and I think he is putting it lightly. I can generally take down just as much food as he can. I have never been the shy girl that won't eat. I love food...I love all the unhealthy stuff...full of suger and thunder thighs... ;) So with all of that said I don't want to rebound on the weight I have lost. I have done a great job of staying where I was with the P90X. I really have only gained 1 1/2 lbs...I think I just lost muscle from not working out..lol...so I am determined to not get anywhere near pre prego weight... (fingers crossed)

I have also been bitten by the organizing bee....I feel like I need to declutter everything..I can't explain the neatness that has come over me.. I have been doing little things here and there..the drawers in the bathroom...make-up stuff...fridge and pantry (very neat)...I want to tackle my kitchen cabinets, my closet, and Mati's closet this next weekend. I love the feeling of everything in its place...I am a weirdo I know.

Josh and I have finally reached an agreement of trying to get prego next summer!!! Well the beginning of it anyways.. My brother and his wife are trying for a little bambino and I want them to have a good running start before we try, but who knows it could take us months...we will see. I am really excited for them, and a new baby is always so much fun and I am sure Mati will appreciate some cousins around her age. The closest one right now is 7. So hurry up Uncle Bryan and Aunt Ashley!!!! ~ no pressure! lol...

I think I am going to decorate from Christmas next week. We were way early last year and since we go out of town it always feels so good to come home to "Christmas"... I am starting my list of gifts now...

All about Mati moo.. Have I told you guys how much I love being this little girls mommy? She is sooo funny.. Usually it is a morning ritual to walk daddy out to his car and tell him "bye bye" and blow kisses.. After is our time..play time.. Today she chased me all over the house ...growling at me and picking her little legs up as fast as possible. We ran around the living room twice and from her room to the kitchen once. Then its off to daycare.. I let her walk all the way to her class. She looked so pooped by the time we got there. Daycare is usually and drop and go....pick and go experience but last week I got to see Mati in her element. She had a sinus infection so I took her to the dr. which means she got to daycare mid day. I had a few minutes so I watched her play without her knowing I was there. The kids were playing outside so I watched her go straight to some toys and get after it...it was time to go in only a few minutes later and I got to see her with her group of buddies being corralled in. It was super cute. Monday, when I went and picked her up I saw her through a window before I got to the door, and she was standing in the middle of the room with a huge smile...clapping like she was everyones cheerleader. I have to say I felt so proud! Once she noticed me it was a run to the door so excited to see her mommy. I love this little girl so much....she melts my heart!

ok ok enough of all that...I need to get to work! Hope u all have a fabulous day!! I know I am...I am loving this zpack....can you take these everyday? lol..

1 comment:

  1. ummm AUNT KATIE, elysia is 8 not 7! on the above post about the youngest being 7.. lol

    ReplyDelete