Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Handsome...

Josh,

Happy Birthday Darling. I am so glad I ran into you again all those years ago. Who would have thought this is where we would be today? You are an amazing father and I have never seen a man's eyes so full of pride then when you are gazing at your daughter. She is the perfect combination of our looks and our love. I love you more today than any day before. You have been the rock in our marriage, and you have taught me all about solid ground. You drive me to be a better person and you make my heart complete. I don't know what I would do without you. Can you believe I still melt when you call me "baby". I love slow dancing in the kitchen with you and I love how you make me feel like I rock your world..lol... Thank you for always being there..from the emotional break downs during wedding plans...to the crazy pregnant hormones..I can always count on you..your not always on my side, ;) but you are always supportive and that's what matters most. I love you forever and always...

No comments:

Post a Comment