Thursday, May 27, 2010

Energy, from where & Big Sister!

Well if you haven't heard it yet, Mati moo is going to be a big sister! I am due around the end of January and we couldn't be more excited! I think it is sooo sad how planned out we are...the first month with Mati we conceived...I told everyone the night I went into labor that I would...and the month I agree'd to for baby numbero 2 ...well you get the picture. I don't take all the credit though....2 people can do what their suppose to but if God doesn't put life there, you get nothing. I just want to say that I am soooo thankful for everything we have been given! We have our names picked out already and I am loving every minute introducing the big sister role to Mati.I think she will make a great older sister. For now January seems a long time away so I will be focusing on my fitness and eating healthy...Bring on the baby weight (in small doses please).

Moving on.. I have had energy from I don't know where. Since I found I have been incredibly happy, but this rush of energy really has me baffled me. I have washed my car..inside and out in this dreadful heat, cleaned things out...made dinner with Josh..cleaning house and doing laundry during the week. That is a little out of my norm. So whatever it is I hope it sticks around. Ohh I will say one thing I was looking forward to being prego again would be some bigger boobs...so far I am still walking around with the little things that Mati left me with, so I am hoping soon I get that side effect from pregnancy.

All About Mati:

This little girl keeps us laughing everyday! She has soo much personality.

One of our Convo's:

Me: I am in a panic looking for my keys, we were running late and I called Josh he had no clue and out of no where Mati says..

Mati: Mommy, where's keys?

Me: I don't know..

Mati: Josh has keys

Me: Ohh daddy has my keys...

Mati: Yeah..

Another one~

I was laying Mati down for bed and josh walked in from letting baxter in.. Mati says..

Mati: Mommy, where's Josh?

Me: He went nite nite like you are..lets go to sleep..

(Josh gives baxter a treat and you hear the glass cling when he puts the lid back on the jar)

Mati: (rolls over and looks at me like I lied) Mommy, Josh gave baxter a cookie.

Me: I know ..now they have to go nite nite..

Mati: rolls back over staring at me like I am a liar....awesome!

Tuesday we tried to get her to run through the sprinkler...she hated it! I sure hope that changes. She informed me that it was water and it made things wet. She hates any dirt on her feet, she comments "ewww" and "gross" when there is anything on them. Kissing her boo boo's still make everything better, which I love. She is into everything..she helps me clean..she recognizes the alphabet and says random letters..we are working on colors and counting..she is doing great and so are we!

Everybody have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh!!! congrats to your family!!!! I hope for a healthy pregnancy for you! God bless, I really love your family! you guys are so blessed and awesome!

    I wouldn't mind having big boobs again either!! lol.

    ReplyDelete