Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fresh Start~

I am starting a new lease on life!!!

Last week I finished up finals, and I feel like a brand new person. After I saw the all A's online, school felt so worth all of the lack of sleep...binge eating ....and lots of no dose! I am taking 2 classes this summer and I am already ready. Bring it on! Josh also did well, completing 2 of his classes in his MBA program with A's. Needless to say we decided to celebrate Monday night, so we went to dinner and just enjoyed each others company.

The past few weeks have been complete chaos. We have had some pretty low low's but we are inching our way up slowly. Life is making its way back to the norm and for that I am so grateful.

Summer is here...Weekends can be spent at our dirty beaches. Sandals, swimsuits, and my little girl playing in the sprinkler are about to happen!!! lol.. Mati by the way is a complete handful. Here are some of the things she has been up too:

One of our morning convo's...

Mati are you ready to go to school?
Mati: No
Mommy: Don't you want to see Harlie (her bff)?
Mati: No
Mommy: Ok well what about Caden of Caleb?
Mati: Be Quiet! (pointing her finger at me)


She also is making up her own music...I think she may have a future writing lyrics. While we were getting dinner ready she is putting her magnets on the fridge singing .."my poo poo".. I told Josh well she has definitely poo'd her diaper...

She is obsessed with her blocks. Her and daddy make their creations daily. For some reason she insist on sitting in whatever she just made...its pretty funny....

Anytime she see's a truck it is "maw maw" and "paw paw's) ....mommy has a car....lol.. She really likes talking about this. The whole drive to daycare we are usually discussing cars.

All the kids in her class are learning each others names. The other day when we left daycare we passed one of the other little kids moms...Mati look right at her and said her daughters name..I was pretty impressed.

Mati is also a little helper. She loved to clean with a paper towel or wash cloth, and when I start to vacuum she gets her play one and follows behind. I love this phase!


I am also back in the swing of things with the gym...I started the 10 day total cleanse and I am sooo excited! Wish me luck...have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. great job on all A's girl!!!! I'm so proud of you. SUPER MOM!
    I'm glad you guys are getting back into the swing of things especially with everything that was going on!!

    ReplyDelete