Monday, May 17, 2010

I don't know..

This weekend...Josh and I had tons to do..I had errands all day on Saturday and cleaning all day yesterday. I am so glad we just relaxed on Friday night.

Last week I decided to try this Master Cleanse thing I had heard about...10 days ....no eating..special lemonade. Well I made it 2 1/2 days and I had to eat. I did lose 4 lbs in 2 days though. I am a believer I just need food to function. :)

Saturday we were up and running..Mall...lingerie gift for a friend...drop off our rings to get them looking brand new....a little shopping for mommy and moo....Toys R Us...a net for Mati's toys .... Walmart ...grocery shopping...Lunch with my parents..my mom made the most amazing roast beef sandwiches..yummm....then we went home to change and head over to Steven and Britney's..Mati had a blast. She played with Britney's niece and she kept wanting to go inside then outside. She definitely keeps us busy. While cruising the mall on Saturday we found a little stand that did embroidery, they had small backpacks with bows that were adorable so we placed our order and headed over to Toy's R Us. When we came back to pick up the bag I let Josh run in and I proceeded to circle the mall. After a few times I asked Mati "Where's your daddy?"..I wasn't expected a response but she quickly answered "I don't know"....lol..for the next 5 minutes she would ask me every few seconds.."Where's Josh?"

Sunday was a great day...I was in the shower and I hear Mati yelling "mommy" so I answered her "what?" and she responded, "I didn't know where you were"... ok so I thought that was really cute.. she is such a smart girl. After church we had lunch with my parents then we headed to pick up our rings...They look awesome! We ventured over to Babies R Us to pick up a shower gift for Josh's cousin. I ordered her some of the best things that I got at my shower. Its nice to get somethings that you generally don't splurge on right after you have a baby. Next we headed home to tackle my 3 page To do list... yeah we work'd our rears off and still didn't get everything done. I am a very detailed person and I probably set goals that are a little to high for myself, but this keeps me going so my "to do's" will bleed into the week. This is the life I live for.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday!!! We are going to Taste of Texas...I am kinda excited! I am a meat and potato's kinda girl!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend..I hope to update our main picture and add some shots after tomorrow night! Adios!

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your blog and Anakin saw your main picture and pointed to Mati and Said, "Baby!" I think he likes her!

    ReplyDelete