Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby its cold outside~

Man O Man is it cold? Gesh!

Yesterday Mati's daycare called and said that she had woken up from her nap, and couldn't open one of eyes due to all the gunk that had accumulated during nap time...great! So...She had to be picked up ASAP, right in the middle of the busiest part of day ..and week ...so I got to a stopping point..got Josh to make her an appointment and I went to go pick her up. I quickly became agitated when I noticed a nice blue circle on Mati's forearm. She came home earlier in the week with a blue bruise on her shoulder from running into their fridge so I am sure the anger was a bit intensified. She had been bitten by a little boy. Thankfully they have a low tolerance at the daycare so if he bites many more he will be gone. :) moving on...I brought her back to work with me. She sat in my lap until I could get my stuff finalized for the day. Off we went to see the Dr. ..where to no surprise he let me know she had pink eye... She weighed 24.3 with her clothes and boots on. They let her stand on the big kid scale now. I thought that was pretty cool. After the diagnosis I spoke the Dr. about how much my little motor mouth speaks. He told me that she is an early talker and that is an early indicator for intelligence....Cool with me!!! I have to admit I kind of swell with pride in moments like that!

Not alot going on in the Kozel house this weekend. We are spending this cold snowy night in, and Mati and myself will be making ourselves sparse this weekend since Josh has finals due. I think my mom is making some jumbo tomorrow maybe we will play cards and hang out..who knows... I need to do a little Christmas shopping.. We have only bought a few things so I need to get cracking....

Tons of snow this morning put me in a hot chocolate mood. BUT none of that....down 2.5 lbs and I am stoked...can't wait to weigh on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment