Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Catchy Title Here"

What a weekend...

Last week/ weekend Josh has been incognito due to finals and close coming up at work... So I barely talk to him during the day...and at night he has way to much going on... Last week he would have dinner and get Mati ready for her bath while I cleaned up the kitchen.....we would trade off and off he would be to study. He was up all hours of the night, and up and going in the morning....He was able to relax over the weekend a little.. You know he is stressed by him twitching his back....once you notice it...it can be quite distracting... he stores all his stress in he back and chewing holes in his mouth. This use to be a constant when he worked at Gringo's so it was like a flash back to watch it all appear this past weekend...when he wasn't studying he was being pampered so don't feel too sorry for him. He finished up finals last night and I think his close is almost over so maybe I will see my hubbs again! I miss him!

Last weekend was quite a productive weekend. I cleaned out all my cabinets and drawers in the kitchen...wiped everything down.....cleaned my floors by hand.... all our laundry done and still managed to workout..... wow right? I hate to toot my own horn BUT "toot toot"..lol.... Next on the list would be closets...I have got to clean out Mati's stuff. She has so much that doesn't fit anymore...ohh well..

Saturday we decorated the tree at my mom's and had a little family time with my sister...then headed home to a night alone...Sunday after church and nap time I had a very productive day...lonely...yet productive :)

Last night Mati and I went to Taylor's wedding shower. She was in our wedding and all I can say is she is going to make a beautiful bride...inside and out. She is just a beautiful person! Mati had a blast and added her "ohhhhh" as Taylor opened her gifts...it was too cute...she was leaning over the gifts and trying to eat her envelopes... It was pretty funny, Sorry Taylor.

Let the day begin...hopefully my week just gets better~

1 comment:

  1. Kate, I think you are amazing that you can do all that with working, Cleaning your house from top to bottom, and taking care of mati while josh is working/studying. I hope things can calm down for yall! Can't wait for yall to come for dinner.

    ReplyDelete