Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas is over :)

whew...after lost of procrastination...I decided to blog...:) ok so we had an awesome Christmas week and we are thrilled that it is over with....right honey?

Josh had the entire week off last week and Mati moo stayed with her daddy Monday and Tuesday while mommy slaved away at the office...lol..She acted weird all week last week...low appetite which always scares me...a little fever and congestion to the point of gaging herself to throwing up....in my bed at 3 am Christmas morning...Ohhh the joys of mommyhood :) Last Wednesday Josh took a guys day and went hunting with my dad since mommy was off. My mom and I went shopping and we shopped until we dropped... I was so excited to see my lover when he walked in the door.. we are rarely apart for the day...absence makes the heart grow fonder.. Thursday we had a nice day at home before getting ready to head to my father in laws for Christmas dinner... I let Mati open a couple of her gifts so she could wear a new dress... I curled her hair and it look fabulous...lol...She looked so cute...She played with her baby and loves to feed it, its bottle... She has also put her baby umbrella stroller to good use..She loves pushing her baby around. After a fun night at Josh's dad we headed home....

Mati enjoyed opening her gifts...of course we had to start it and she finished opening her gifts....she would wait saying " oh oh oh" until you got it completely out of the box. Then we were off the "The Kozel" family Christmas. Mati pooped on her shirt....awesome...so I was in the bathroom washing it out...so we put Mati in her jacket until it dried...uhh that was horrible..she is naturally hot natured like her daddy so she was soooo fussy...wouldn't eat...it was just one of those mommy moments where you want to sit down and cry with them....or just leave...option 2 wasn't an option....hopefully next year will be tons better. Then we headed over to my parents for some left overs and watched "Four Christmas's" together...I laughed so hard...it was hilarious...highly recommend.

Saturday was our last Christmas and by this time I was wiped out. We had Christmas with Josh's mom and then did a little shopping with our Christmas loot....lol... I got some decor.....whats new?

Monday we were back to work...

I can't wait until Thursday....we don't have anything planned surprise surprise...Hopefully I will add some pics tonight...

A few funny things Mati has said lately:

One of her Christmas gifts was an Ariel doll that floats in the water....it was clear she didn't like her so Josh walked the doll up to her and said in a girly voice...."Can I have a hug?" Mati so innocently.... "no"....Josh "Can I have a kiss?" Mati....."no" So we gave up....

When she is done eating its "no no"

Josh was putting together her kitchen and she looked at him through the hole from the other side and said "hey Josh"

Lately she has picked up "wa wa" for water from someone at daycare so we are reinforcing "water"

She jabbers on nonstop and can have a full length conversation....lol...in her own language....you can make our some words...

She always thinks she needs to hand you her binky if she is taking it out of her mouth....and she responds with "my bink" like your just holding it mommy

She also loves to tell us to "go away"...I haven't figured out where she picked this one up...

When she hears anything about counting she says the number 6....no idea....

She can now sign "more"

She hates for Josh to love on me...she gets really jealous and moves his hand or she lays across me...I wonder how she is going to do with a sibling???? "no no daddy"

Lately anytime we are shopping and Josh walks away she will yell "da " "da".....it gets so annoying...lol...

Every time she looks at the tree she says "balls"

ok ok enough..there is so much more I could share but I have no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment