Monday, January 4, 2010

"Out with the Old and In with the New"

A new year....a year to make mistakes...a year to learn new things...and a year to watch our little family grow... We have so many plans this year and goals for ourselves....

My list: So Far!

Keep working out and finally buy that sexy suimsuit I have always wanted! (No matter what the price Josh)
Eat less sweets
Eat less bread (God, I need your help with this one)
Take some "me" time every now and then
Book my massage my brother in law bought me..
Pay down some debt (paying it all off would be unrealistic)
Go back blonde come Spring...
Make all "A's"this year and bump my load up to 18 hrs by Fall
Stay sane :)
More shopping trips and lunches with my mom
Start riding bikes with the hubbs again...
Make a sibling for Mati moo.... ( wow that sounds like a cake or something)...lol... Late Sring/ Early Summer
Quit procrastinating..
Be a better friend
Send out special cards to special people...
Help 5 strangers this year through acts of kindness... :)
Get Josh to paint my friggin stripes he promised...
Paint my kitchen
Reconnect with some old friends and mend some old fences

my number one
Keep loving on my handsome hubby and our beautiful daughter...


A more detailed post will be coming for all 5 of you that actually read this!!! lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment