Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Gym...

ok so I thought I would add a little humor...

Have you ever noticed what all the guys in the gym dooo??? I usually do a good 30 minutes on the elliptical everyday and while I am sweating my butt off I have a view to the whole gym and I kid you not all men do is look in the mirrors.... at THEMSELVES!!!!!!!

ok so I have 2 theories...

A) They are like all egotistical men and just love to gawk at themselves, I mean really where did they get the confidence? 1 guy in his pink tee just walks around doing ballistic stretching....some men literally stare and flex their arms...come on guys...us ladies are sweating our booties off!!!

B) They are watching us in the mirrors.... ( I don't hold much to this theory...the sights are scary at my gym or as Josh calls it...the scenery)

There is one guy that has to be in his 80's and he stands in front of the mirrors and does some Frank Sinatra dancing...I get a kick out of him the most... I just want to grab his old wrinkly hand and kick my heels up OR the other guy at Josh's gym that boxes himself.....he seriously comes in boxing attire....and standing in front of the mirror and boxes himself the entire time...

I am starting to realize why the mirrors are always by the weight training side....but I guess I am thankful because I don't want to watch my booty bounce up and down....

I also think some men misunderstand their weight for muscle....really just because your a big guy doesn't mean you are Arnold....weight does not equal strength... :)

ok ok I am done with my ramblings...as you can see I can't wait for my next day of people watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment