Wednesday, January 6, 2010

yay!

Today was pretty good day.. I am ready for the work day to be over.. :) I have been sticking to working out and I am pretty proud of myself. I kinda have an outlook I haven't had before so we will see how far it takes me. I actually took pictures I can show this time!!!

Have I mentioned how much my beautiful baby girl lights up my day.... Oh how I love to watch those 2 little feet run to me when I go and pick her up from daycare...hands out and open just for her mommy. I love how much she can communicate with us now. She lets you know when she doesn't want something and points to what she does.....

Yesterday when we got home I told her mommy had to pee pee...and I asked her "Can mommy go pee pee?" She took off running to our bathroom and was trying to open the door so I opened it and she pointed to the potty and said "pee pee"... lol

She now says "yay" for herself when she claps her hands...

She wakes up talking I kid you not. From the moment her little eyes open its something...not that I am complaining.... :)

I am going to work really hard on exposing her to the potty and training this month then I plan on actually starting next month. The daycare actually laughed at me when I inquired about it! Ohh well they will be surprised! I don't think I am setting unreachable goals for my child, but if she is interested in it I will expose her and educate her. I will not hold her back.:P ok enough of that!!!!

I can't wait to get this year rockin and rollin!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm exposing Anakin to the potty this month. Today he actually sat on the potty and pointed to his privates and said "pee, pee!" I think kids are ready to potty train at this age, i see nothing wrong with it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete