Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pee Pee in the Potty!!!

Yay!! my little girl is getting big quick...We bought the potty last weekend and after a few failed attempts she finally figured out what to do... Earlier this week I would ask while she was sitting on the potty if she wanted to pee pee like a big girl like mommy...she would say "no"..so while I was at school on Tuesday night she pee peed for the first time...It was bittersweet for me...It was my first milestone to ever miss. I have been a working mom and have been blessed to not miss a thing..until this week. I think Josh needed it though. So she peed 3 times last night. When you ask her if she needs to pee pee she takes off for the bathroom trying to get her pants down..Its hilarious to watch! So we are going into full mode training next month with real undies and some pull up's!!

Now the exciting news is over I will update you on our week:

Monday I got a call from the Daycare telling me that Mati was acting "weird" and very distant. Apparently she was staring in space all day and cried her entire nap. They said she wasn't talking or playing and that set off warning bells in my head. Anytime Mati has ever been sick she has always been so happy..no matter what it was. She is such a little social butterfly I couldn't imagine her not interacting with other kids. I wrapped up my day and took off..When I got there the child that stumbled to me wasn't my Mati. She was on fire and her was crying. She kept rolling her eyes back in her head and was kinda letting her head fall like she was falling asleep or something. So I called Josh crying...and told him to get home now. I was about to take her to the emergency room. He calmed me down and I ran home and gave her some Tylenol..She started slowly getting better. After the Dr. visit we learned she has all the symptoms of RSV but tested negative and had 2 ear infections...with lots of puss. He said she was so lethargic because she was in so much pain! I felt horrible for her and she has been babied all week! She has been acting like herself since yesterday and she has been sleeping with mommy and daddy since Sunday night! I am so glad she is doing better!

I started school this week 2 night classes and 2 online! My math class is 10 girls...and my government class seems like it will be fun. I am really excited that I am getting this opportunity to go back to school soo...I am not going to waste it!

I have been hitting the gym everyday this week and today I just had a mental block...I didn't want to go...I wanted off the elliptical within 2minutes and I just wanted to go home and relax on my couch for 40 minutes...but now that it is over ...I am glad I went...

Congrats Katrina on starting P90X...you will love the results...lol.. I think its awesome you completed week one...the soreness goes away and the workouts seem alot easier on week 2..

I can't wait to snuggle up to my hubby tonight and watch our shows. I have really missed him this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment