Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sentences

Yes that's right ...Mati moo is on to sentences...A couple weeks ago the Daycare called and let me know they wanted to move Mati up over some kids that were older than her because she was more advanced. I was thrilled at the news...I mean I know she is smart, but to hear other people say it makes my day. So the past 2 weeks Mati has really been blooming.. This past weekend /yesterday I can distinctively remember 3 or 4...."I show my teeth"....."I want my tubby (sippy cup)" "I saw cat"....."momma my bink".... Other than that the kid never shuts up...and she talks soooo loud. This morning she told me to move... because I was in her way...... :) She is getting a lot better with entertaining herself. I can actually clean with her as long as I give her something to do...Its awesome! She has learned how to get up and down on her slide and has a blast. She is also driving BOTH her little cars finally... She instantly liked the 4 wheeler but the hummer took some coaxing. After this weekend she has decided she likes it! She is also getting her top molars in....fun for mommy and daddy! This past Sunday she got taken out at church for a spanking for the very first time! She slapped me in the face 2 times and I told her to stop or she was going to get a spanking......she then pulled my hair ...so out the door we went....She didn't even cry!

Josh and I have been really busy with school...I am going to the gym 4 to 5 days a week on my lunch....school 2 nights and I am taking 2 onlines...so I am pretty swamped..Josh is already pretty overwhelmed on week 2 so we are trying to find the right schedule for us and homework...reading...unfortunately it looks like the solution is late nights!!!! ohh well... We will hopefully be adding a new addition to the Kozel clan in May...I am getting excited...I thought I wouldn't be ready, but I am starting to miss having that little baby to hold....other than that we are trying to keep our heads above water! I hope everyone is enjoying their new year and keeping to those new year resolutions!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are busy! I missed talking to you on SUnday, but your mom was telling me about Mati and her spanking! LOL! You are doing so good with all your responsibilities! You are a great mom and wife!!!

    ReplyDelete