Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogged- yes again!

Yeah I am blogging once again this week...

I am working on orders and had some downtime so I thought I would run off at the mouth for a bit...lol...Went to the gym on my lunch break again...had an awesome work out...the only bad thing is I could smell the ladies breath that was riding a bike in front of me.....how hard is it to breathe through your nose....I know your are sweating...so am I....but should you really let that foul smell effect us all... :) Same guy in pink tee was flexing and fixing his hair in the mirror...once her finally got to a machine he sat there and stared at it forever...It was like he was telling it that it wasn't going to get one over on him....crazy...

Mati and I hung out last night...I can't believe Josh was getting home so late before the holidays...7 is just too late ..especially with us both starting school next week....yikes..am I nervous about that! geez! So Josh will be going in earlier now to have a little more family time. I can't wait! Other than that it was a normal night in the Kozel house...I am not looking forward to this cold weather...I hate cold weather.... :(

My mother in law has lent me her treadmill..I don't want to say given...because I asked to borrow it, but she has no use for it..she has awesome replacement! So I am pretty stoked about doing extra cardio at my house...the last time I went for a run I bumped into a neighbor and he went on and on about how much weight I lost....I mean I only lost 12 lbs....so are you referring to when I was pregnant jerk off? I mean he just kept saying "man....you lost a lot....I wouldn't have recognized you....man....".....ok vinnie.....was I a freaking heifer before or what?.....so yes I am excited about running in my own home..although I do love the wind on my face... I will wait until it is a warmer wind..

I am soo ready to use my Gymboree bucks next week....hopefully I get some good deals.. I need to stock up on some Spring clothes...

Mati has been getting up every night this week and I would love one night of straight sleep...please God...amen...lol..

So I am on my way to finish my work day...I hope all of you have an amazing warm weekend inside...I hope to not go anywhere...

1 comment:

  1. i have gymboree gym bucks too...i can't wait to use them either. they always have cuter things for girls than boys...well thats pretty much anywhere.

    ReplyDelete