Thursday, December 17, 2009

So Tired!

ok ok so I am owe you guys a catch up so here we go.....

Last week we had plans every night....and I was so sick so it seriously sucked...Now I am just anxiously awaiting the weekend so I can try and catch up on some kind of sleep. I am so exhausted...I will do a quick run through...Monday shower...Tuesday night...a little Christmas shopping ...buy baby shower gift for that Thursday night...Wednesday night...Dinner with Amy and Ben and their 2 adorable kido's...Mati loves them BTW. Mati had a blast playing with them and we can't wait to do it again.. (after the holidays...hehehe)...Thursday night I made an amazing pulled pork barbeque....amazing...my mom, dad and niece and nephew came over to help us eat all 9 lbs... we of course didn't conquer that! We had barbecue for 3 days...lol...My mom and I took off to the baby shower... Friday night we headed out to the Woodlands for my little brother's surprise birthday party...Saturday we shopped until we dropped....finished up the night grocery shopping..went home and watched a movie way too late..We skipped church on Sunday and spent the morning in BED!!!! Then we headed out to do more shopping...We cam home and my parents brought over Mati's Christmas...We put that together and got all of our gifts wrapped and under the tree. Thank God. We are definitely done with Christmas...so..moving on...

Monday night I spent the entire night cleaning and thankfully Josh helped with laundry. I got all of my weekend housework down and my bathroom is sinfully clean. :) Tuesday Josh and I headed to Hobby Lobby add some finishing touches to a Christmas gift and mama got a few frames for the casa. Last night I went to a Vendor party and had a great time catching up with a friend. I bought Mati a few bows and can't wait to see the other one's I ordered. They are awesome! Thankfully Mati cooperated most of the time and only turned into a little terror the last 30 minutes or so. She is so funny!

Warning to men and my dad this might be TMI: Ok so to make a long story short Mati totally stole my boobs after she quit nursing. Frankly she sucked it all out I was left with a small B and pancakes....yuk. I have hated that part of myself until recently. Before I got pregnant it was my favorite part of my body!! Nice full C to a small D. After nursing it was scary..I tried every bra...and unfortunately my boobs got lost in all the padding seriously. I even bought a wonder bra....Don't really recommend.. :) I had been seeing the new Victoria Secret bra and I was very curious....2 cups sizes really? So I bought it this past weekend, and I am in love. In Josh's own words "I appear to have boobs again"...lol...I plan on getting a boob job after we are done having kids but I didn't want to walk around like this for the next 5 or 6 years... I love this bra...my girls sit up nice and pretty and I love the profile again...lol....No one wants a bra where your boobs just lay underneath... so yeah buy it!

Moving on.. I can't freaking wait until Christmas. Mati is going to have a blast and I can't wait to eat all the desserts...As much as I look forward to food you would think I would be as big as a house. Thanks to Josh.. I am not...hahah Love you HB...(my nickname for him...can't expose the whole name so I will leave you wondering what HB means..)

I will blog tomorrow all about Mati...she deserves her own post!

1 comment:

  1. I missed ya'll at church on Sunday! I had Sadie and I was looking forward to her seeing Mati and playing. I am glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete