Friday, July 24, 2009

Confidence Boosters

I was not shocked when I heard the statistic that only 3% of women think they are beautiful. I have rarely came across that small percentage and I count myself with the 97%. Although I don't think I am a dog...I don't really have that confidence that I hear so much about. Most of my girlfriends aren't happy with what they look like and no matter how big or small...you always want to change something. I think all of my friends are beautiful women. There isn't one that I would agree with when they tell me their flaws or what they want to change. So how do you find that for yourself? I am trying to learn to be comfortable in my own skin...I am one of the most modest people you will ever meet. I was notorious for walking backwards covering myself past my husband if I had just gotten out of the shower or sprinting to the laundry room in search of clothing. When we walk in some where I feel the glances...and maybe they are saying they like my shoes..I am assuming my hair is messed up or my clothes don't match...So with all that said I am embarking on a new journey. I want to be confident..classy..and I want Mati to watch my example and be a confident woman. I don't want her to think she has to put up with something or someone because she isn't good enough.



Soo... I thought I would add a little humor..



Here are 5 places that any woman can go and feel like the most beautiful woman on earth :)



5. Any Truck Stop... (Just walk in like you are lost and need directions)



4. The Flea Market ... (need I say more)



3. Any construction site..... (For some reason when men have power tools...they act like they are holding the universe..)



2. Any Lowe's or Home Depot....(they don't really care to help you find the paint..lol..)



1. Any kitchen of any restaurant no matter what the clientele!!!!! (Just wander in like you are trying to find the bathroom.....you will leave feeling like you must be the only woman on the freakin planet)


So go out there and get ya some confidence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment