Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Words and Lots of Learning

Well Mati has been saying a whole slew of words...she says "good" when she is eating and sometimes randomly...."shoes"..she loves her watermelon shoes... "paw paw" thats what she calls my dad and if she hasn't seen him a couple of days thats all we hear... "maw maw" for my mom..she has only said this twice...in one day, so my mom is hoping to hear it again soon!!! She says daddy now a lot instead of da da for Josh...and of course ma ma only when she is crying or wants me to pick her up, but we hear daddy an awful lot. "Bop"...we have now idea what this means...she says is alot and it means something to her ...I starting thinking it was her binky...no idea! "doy doy" one of her many used phrases..once again we have no idea...."tah ter" for Baxter and man do they love each other. She says "play"...when you put her down with her toys. "up" when she wants out of her high chair...this was more frequent in the past and comes and goes.. If you ask her to clap ..she will....or blow kisses.....she will...She is really stingy with her real kisses...they are few and far between and you never know when you are going to get one...she likes the element of surprise.. :) She like patty cake and claps when you sing it to her....he "roll um ups" are a little challenging but she does her best. She can also give you five although she would like to give you 10...15...20.....lol...She likes to dance and loves to make you laugh...She is such a little clown. She loves to play with things she thinks she isn't suppose to...while I make my bed I will leave her a basket on the floor with random stuff in it and when she comes across it she thinks she isn't suppose to play so she has a time!!! I wonder when she will figure out mommy put a smooth one on her. It keeps her entertained so I can make my bed! She is learning and growing so much...we are quickly moving out of the hard phase and into the fun one. Other than teeth coming in we have a happy healthy baby!!! I am experimenting with giving her actual food here and there...and we are trying the transition to a sippy cup...slowly! I know there are many other funny things she is doing but I can't remember them all soo...these will have to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment