Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Flying By..

Well it seems like life as we know it is just flying by. I think this is how it is suppose to go, but I just can't help wondering how I should slow it down. I am at work bright and early today. 6am on Fridays. It pays off though..I am able to head home by 2...thats not bad for a Friday. Lots to do at home this weekend.. I need to clean out what use to be our office..From September to December hopefully we plan on turning it on a really awesome playroom. We have some really cool idea's and I can't wait to put them to good use. Once baby number 2 comes along I think we will have definately outgrown our home. We will no longer have a guest room and I think I will have furniture in my garage..I think maybe we should just get a storage unit once we start moving things around. ohh well...Just thinking over everything I am going to have to do this weekend is making me tired...on to fun stuff like Mati...

Well she is quite a handful these days...always into something. I wish I hand enough hands to count how many times I say "no" a day. Its just not possible. She is such a silly girl...full of a sassy personality. Last week I went to visit Mati on my lunch break and her teachers asked me if I knew that she says "shoes"...I just laughed and said yes... She had said it a couple times with me but I just thought I must be hearing things...Mati will tap Josh's shoes and say shoes....she also notices mommie's shelves of shoes and says shoes... She is definately her mommies daughter..before I decided to spend all my extra cash on Mati I use to endulge myself with shoes.....lol.....This week on Tuesday when I went they asked me if Mati called my dad "paw paw" and I said yes. They said she must be missing him today. She has said his name all morning. I told them they had a date that night. Tuesdays and Thursdays my dad watches Mati while I teach my water aerobics class...he feeds her...gives her a cookie...they play and usually take a nap together. Another thing miss priss is doing...she will stand between your legs..She comes up from behind you and wraps an arm around each leg...puts her head between your legs. It's pretty funny. She has definately started saying more words less jabber...of course sometimes she will say a sentence that is completly her own language. Her and Baxter are still getting along great. He is definately her dog. She will laugh when he kisses her and yes my child gives our dog open mouth kisses..she will lean into him. About a week ago, Mati and Baxter were playing on the ground and she decided to crawl out of the living room...she turned and looked at him and said "doy doy tah ter" and took off for the kitchen.. like come with me Baxter. She says "doy doy" often ..we have no idea what it means. Mati likes to make me jelous when I go see her at daycare on my lunch. She will crawl out of my lap and go sit in Ms. Helens lap...look at me and wave bye bye...I tell her to come here and she laughs...so I tell her I am going bye bye so she will crawl really fast to me and give me a kiss...we did this about 5 times one day. She growing up and I know I say this in every post but wow!!!

I mentioned baby #2 earlier and that won't be happening for a while. Josh is in school and I will be joining him in August. Next year he will be taking his CPA and refuse to be prego and chasing after another all by myself so definately no this year or the next but maybe the following spring we will try again. Thats our plan anyways..the man upstairs has his own!

So this is all I have for today...Have a great weekend everyone and hopefully I can return to blog world normalcy next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment