Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is it Friday?

Tomorrow is Friday and I can't wait...It's crazy I have felt like its Friday all morning. I feel great today and I am in such a great mood.. My morning went smooth and I am just trucking it. Orders today and I know my day will get crazy. My boss is out of town and that always equals manic in the office. Today is going to be a great day...Speak it and believe it~

I have been planning Mati's birthday party this week.. kinda wrapping up loose ends.. writing out my guest list. I will say her party is VERY "themed" and its kinda like an outfit with matching shoes....bow...braclet.. maybe too much. Josh and I have just had so many cute idea's..I can't wait. I know since she is baby number one we are going a little overboard but I don't think its that bad!!! lol..I am hoping to get all the party favors done this weekend and put away. Less mess for me to deal with next month. I have been concentrating on doing tedious things so that next month goes ridiculously smooth.. I am an over achiever and I work better during pressure though..and I married the same thing..so...we will see. My guest room has become my storage room and I HAVE got to clean out my office this weekend.

Lately I have really gotten into Tori and Dean. They remind me sooo much of me and Josh. I think they are such a cute couple and I hope other see me and my honey the same way.P90x still going strong..9lbs down...woho.. and Josh is looking great..his little 4 pack is starting to come out and I don't think he has ever had pecs...I like! lol..anyways.. so..on to things you care to read..

Mati is doing fabulous, she is into everything just as she was last week. I don't think it stops. I had to take her to the doctor this week. She has baby eczema and it had spread on her face. Since she is getting her 1 year pictures done this weekend I had to go see if there was anyway for some creams to make it go away. Of course I wasted a co pay for an over the counter cream when he probably could have told me that over the phone. ohh well live and learn. Josh is taking off tomorrow. We were suppose to be going out of town but those plans may have fizzled so..I told him to go ahead and take the day and spend it with himself. I think he wants to go on a bike ride and lounge around the house a bit. I think its a great plan. I am really excited about her pictures..tomorrow, he outfit is really cute. Josh and I picked each piece out with a lot of detail. I can't wait to post pics..anyways. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment: