Thursday, July 9, 2009

We're Back!!! Now...lets backtrack!

Happy Father's Day to my Hubby!!!


You are an amazing dad Josh. It's as if I picked you out of a magazine. Madelyne adores you. After all...you are the first person she flashed her "social" smile too...when you cam home from work....You got the very first giggle...without working for it.. I think I am still jealous about that. I only changed 1 diaper in the hospital, and it was you who taught me how to warm Mati's bottle correctly. I remember being terrified when you went back to work after she was born...ahhh...how things have changed..lol.. Saturday mornings are "daddy and mati" time and I love to see such a close bond between you and Mati moo.. I just wanted you to know that I am so proud that Mati has a father like you. I have never known a man who cared about what their child wore as much as you do, and although it annoys me at times...I secretly think its the cutest thing ever. You never let the tension from the day get in the way of spending quality time with her. I watch you secretly peer over your computer at night to watch her play when you should be doing homework. Whenever we go anywhere you have the biggest "that's my little girl" smile I have ever seen. I love you and thank you for being an amazing father to our beautiful daughter.

Next.....Mati learned how to really stand in her crib quite a few weeks ago...but here are some funny pictures of her trying to get out and crying excessively because she wanted out....



We have had quite a few busy weeks....as you can see I haven't blogged...School has been really stressful on Josh and he is dropping his load in August in half. Thank you Jesus! He is up into all hours of the night after being at school all night and is up at 430 to work out. So...the weekends are slammed from grocery shopping..errands...yardwork...and more school work...all in all...his grades are excellent and he is coping alright. My water aerobics class is still going strong. Josh and I are still doing our program and eating clean . We are about to move into the 2 phase and I have lost about 7 lbs...woo hoo..Haven't weighed this since high school...I will admit I have cheated a few times...BUT Josh has been a fanatic about this thing and has eaten very clean....way to go baby..

We went to Mississippi for the fourth and it was such a nice breath of fresh air... Josh and I had separate days off so we took off the opposite day and had a 4 day weekend. We had a great, relaxing time in MS and everyone got to see Mati. Here are a few pictures from the weekend..


On the way...I couldn't help it..It was such a cute mohawk...




She loves to kiss herself with this mirror....





Little Miss Fourth of July





Playing with her great grandma..this was hilarious to wake up to....



Hanging out with friends...





All about Mati: Well she is on the brink of walking people, she stands alone now for quite a few seconds and can lower herself back down slowly....While packing we caught Mati standing on her tip toes trying to get Josh's gel off of the counter in the bathroom..she was actually touching it..unfortunately the camera was no where in sight. She loves to empty things....She unpacked her self all over mommies bathroom floor... It was hilarious watching her empty her suitcase like she was on a mission. She has really grown into a personality. She is talking her jibber jabber non stop... She loves to make anyone laugh...my little clown. We play chase alll the time. She crawls behind me and I will chase her around. When she crawls really fast she pants really loud. She has also developed a fear for our vacuum cleaner...no idea on that one... She still has her binky and I really don't know when I am going to take it....Last week she had Hand Mouth and Foot.. and her blisters are almost gone. The past 2 weeks have felt like a whirlwind do its so hard to remember all of the silly things she is doing. ohh unfortunately she has started throwing her self down on the ground...and crying...i.e. throwing a fit....this is not cool and she gets in trouble... :( Yesterday at my moms house when she wanted to be picked up she would stop mid crawl and lay there flat..she looked so funny. She is getting so big and time is flying by...it won't be long and I will be spilling my guts about her birthday weekend...its going to be amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment