Monday, July 27, 2009

Focused and Sore

Well the weekend went by all too fast! I have no idea where it went.....

Friday started off early getting to work at 6am. I had to run 2 delivery's and before I could blink it was lunchtime. I got off at 2..which was pretty sweet. We went to dinner and Josh completely cheated..he busted his diet wide open.. I couldn't believe it. I had to listened to him beat himself up for hours after. We went home and crashed before ten...ohh the life...lol..

Saturday Mati decided to grace us with her presence early after a rough night. Her I tooth is coming in which means cranky baby!!! so..I made Josh get up with her and I crashed until 10. We were suppose to go get some things for Mati's party but I kind of got distracted and then Mati threw up...so it put a damper us getting ready. We went and tanned and headed over to my dad's for our weekend ritual of eating with the family and swimming. Except we didn't get to swim..and I just didn't feel good! I have had the worst case of the "don't want to's"...I am kinda glad its the work week so I have no excuse for doing nothing. After heading home and putting Miss Priss down Josh and I worked out. I think we crashed shortly there after.

Sundays.....Church in the am..as usual... We didn't do lunch with my parents and went home instead. Mati crashed on the way home and I did shortly after getting home. Gotta love those Sunday naps... Josh worked out while I took a very short nap..he brought Mati to me when she woke...we played and I devoured a very unhealthy bowl of mac and cheese. After his workout I went back to bed...like I said..I just haven't been feeling like doing anything and I have been tired so...I crashed and got up around 3 when Josh finally pushed me to get in gear and go to the tanning bed.. We had to make a quick run to the grocery store to pick up a few things then back home so I could get busy on my weekend chores.. boo...Josh had to meet with his group from school so I only had him for about an hour and a half... I managed to get all my laundry done ..some furniture moved...(solo)...and my house spotless. I just can't go through the week with my house not organized, on the weekends lately Josh and I have been acting like teenagers and leave thing everywhere. I was determined to get the things done I have been pushing off. I was up until 12...Mati woke up and was up until 1...Josh got home a little after 1...so..we decided not to work out this morning and hit it tonight. I am pushing myself really hard in the workouts right now. I have a lot of motivation with Mati's party quickly approaching.

Anyways I need to get busy with orders...people need to blog... k thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment