Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Morning...Busy Bee

Today is freakin fabulous...although it was a rough night with my Mati Moo, I am in a great mood and I have a lot planned for today. My boss is in Dallas today so that means heavy cleaning, organizing, and cold calling...woo hoo.. :) Yes I know I am a super weird..I love to clean...sue me!

Ok...the past weekend was great! Friday we went to Jared and Jennifer's wedding..It was very simple and classy. She was a beautiful bride..although I was hoping to cry I did leave feeling a little romantic... We got home way past our bedtime..

Saturday was busy from start to finish...we got up...went to Walmart to get a birthday present...off to Chucky Cheese for my niece's 8th birthday party...omg I am old...We had a blast. I put Mati on some toys and she loved them at first then...she quickly changed over to screaming when I put her on a ride! lol..I got some good pics I will have to share later. After the party..we headed to get some fabric for a neat idea for Mati Moo's bash..the grocery shopping...home...Then I took Mati to mom's..I needed to run across town and pick up party favors and a bucket for another cute idea. I basically felt like I hadn't been home all weekend. We stayed home on Sunday morning which is something we rarely do.. We enjoyed the day. I cleaned house and did laundry...Josh...had to study...he has finals this week and he has been stressed. He also has close at work right now so...I have been feeling the crunch. Which is cool and I totally understand. I have lost 10.5 # and I am really excited about it!!! BUT none of my clothes fit. Its amazing how 10 lbs can make a difference. I am really pleased with my weight. and I really want to start cranking it on the last 30 days of this program. Since having Mati.. that's a total of 42.5 lbs....28 baby weight....14.5 extra!!! soo needless to say I am pretty stoked! Mati is cutting a whole slew of teeth up top..she has two that are through the skin and 2 more on their way...soo she hasn't been the happiest baby. Sunday in particular she threw up all over me and our couch. I sat there calmly and asked Josh to bring me a towel..he couldn't believe I was so calm. I though he was going to blow...it was really funny. Yesterday, she seemed like she was returning to being her old self. This morning when I dropped her off at daycare she laughed at me every time I said "bye bye" like she just wanted me to get out the door.

Yesterday Josh's mom picked Mati up after lunch and they had an afternoon together. When I went to pick Mati up she seemed happy and she had been showing her Grandma all the cool things she could do. After I picked her up we were in rush mode to get to my mom's so I could start getting things ready for my class. I really look forward to teaching Tuesday and Thursday nights..ahh...its a workout...Jody its not the same with out you, and I miss watching you jump for snickers!

This weekend is going to be full of getting things ready for Mati's birthday. I am starting to feel sentimental about this birthday. She is growing up and I will get to say she is 1 after this month. I am going to hold on to that 11 months ...11 1/2 months as long as they ask me!

Mati is such a busy bee. She is into everything.... She gets in my bookshelves...turns my pot over with my tree in it...teases Baxter with her toys and laughs at him. She does a huge circle in the house just following him...I am glad they love each other. Other than that we are just living it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment