Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin~

Well its officially 8 days until my baby is a 1 year old. I can't believe it! I can't wait for her party. I made my detailed list of things I need to get...half the items I was expecting to get from Arnie's ...then I heard they were closed.... :( but yesterday I heard the news....it must have been God....they are re-opening Saturday. Its already a mad house so I will be there when the doors open. I am soo excited to get everything that I need picked up and put away. I ordered her the cutest outfit for her to wear on her actual birthday....we are taking cupcakes to her daycare, and we will go to dinner with our family's that night...I am going to give her her first smash cake that night.....I want her to practice...she will get another one on Saturday. I have so much planned... I can't for everyone to see what is in store!!! I think you will leave impressed! I am usually not creative and it takes a lot to impress me....BUT Josh and I have pulled out the stops...I am really proud of both of us....

Yesterday was the worst weather ever. Mati and I had went over to my moms since Josh gets off a little later now. All of the sudden the worst weather blew in....it was horrible. My mom ..being the scaredy cat that she is....held us hostage until it was completely over. So daddy came to us! Josh read my blog yesterday....something he rarely has time to do...so when I got home...he took Mati and Mati dinner....actually cleaned up after himself... gave her a bath...and we played and she went down by 8...He gave me a break...he actually quoted my blog...I told him to leave the dishes and I would do them and her said "no honey...just put your feet up"....with a smarta** grin....lol...ohh how I love that man! lol. So...I skipped the workout last night and headed back to my parents house to swipe my moms Sams card. She will be out of town until next week and I wanted to hit up Sams for Mati's party food and such.

Today is order day....water aerobics day...so I will fit running home and cleaning on my lunch after I visit Mati....and tan after work..pick up my ray of sunshine and hang out until 5:15 and head to mom's for my class. So I am going to have quite a busy day.... work comes early tomorrow...which means so does my weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment