Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 IN A ROW!

Ok so it looks like I am back on track with blog world.... 3 days in a row and going strong.

Yesterday started off a little crazy...Mati was dressed in a new outfit when she crawled to me in my closet... I had just gotten ready for work.. I picked her up and noticed she smelled...then noticed...she had crap everywhere. It was all over my new top and all over her. I couldn't unsnap her pant to get to her diaper without getting it all over my hands....it was so gross...crap was everywhere. So after that ordeal we all got out the door to head to work!

Everyone's day went smooth and I taught my class. We had some much needed family time when I got home and Mati was down by 8...so nice! Josh and I worked out and straightened up the house. It drives me crazy if things aren't put away when I go to bed.

So I was reading on someones blog a week or two ago about how men just don't help around the house. When our husbands slack...we pick up the slack...BUT when we slack....no one helps us..Why is this? I am so tired of putting away and if I could I would go a week without doing anything to prove my point. It would drive me crazy! I work full time and still do the housewife thing. My house is spotless 95 % of the time, and that's pretty good to have a kido less than a year old and a 23 year old kid. I hate when Josh says he noticed something on the ground or something dirty and didn't clean it up...really?...I am the kind of person that needs to make my bed daily...and I go home on my lunch break just to straighten up if it was a crazy morning and vacuum..... I want him to come home to a clean house.....Is that to much to ask for...for myself? I have read that this is pretty common behavior so...I won't beat him up too much about it...but it would be nice if he would say "Honey I'll clean up my mess in the kitchen...relax go put your feet up"...ohh well back to reality!

I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures and video... She is so much fun.

This is a short post, but at least its a post.... :)....say a prayer for NO CHICKEN POX!

No comments:

Post a Comment