Monday, August 17, 2009

Exhausted!

Well last weekend was quite a weekend! I guess I will start with Friday...

Friday, the workday started at 6 am....I get to work and my computer was soo messed up.. I couldn't get into any Microsoft programs....unfortunately that's all I use. I had to wait until our IT Tech's got in at 8. So I was a sitting duck for 2 hours. I did other stuff, but I didn't get the bulk of my work moving until the problem was fixed close to 9. I ran a delivery around nine and on my way back...police cars were passing me like crazy. I got to my building and across the street there were dozens of cop cars surrounding an apartment building across from my office. Flashbacks from the gunman around the school were going like crazy, and I was pretty freaked out. I ran into my office and made sure everything was locked up. I sat at my desk and began googling when I noticed the sound of helicopter's....3 to be exact. I closed the blinds to my office and just waited....2 disappeared by lunchtime so...I ran to my car...once I rounded to corner I noticed the Wells Fargo apparently had been robbed. The guys took off in the apartment's and got away. I think I heard they caught them later. Ohh well so after work Josh and I headed to look at some flooring. I decided to compromise to save us a little dough. After we took off to the mall ...where I got my ring cleaned and we just walked around. We got back in Pearland and knocked out our grocery shopping ...got a movie..and headed home.....


Saturday started off busy. We got up early and headed down to Arnie's warehouse so we could get all the goodies we were still lacking. We also saved a bundle.. After Arnie's we headed to Sam's to pick up the food for the party. It took forever, but it was worth the savings. I did a quick clean once we got home and headed over to my moms house to pull weeds. Since Mati's party is at her house I would feel horrible if she had to do all that work. It's my kido. So we worked for 3 hours and took a dip in the pool. We went and picked up Mati and headed home. After bath time...we crashed from exhaustion...

Sunday we went to church...where my little munchkin yapped and yapped...we hung out outside while church went on...ohh well. After church we went to Gringo's where I got a whole glass of tea spilled all over my dressed....thanks waitress.....after that we headed home to do our own yard work and laundry. Headed to mom's to pull more weeds and clean up all our mess. It was soo late by the time we got our baths...I went and got gas...returned our movie...Josh helped me fold laundry and get everything together. Then off to sleepy town.

All About Mati: Well Mati moo is making the transition of being more of a toddler daily. She has really started entertaining us with blowing kisses..Its hilarious. Anytime she hears a tune she will dance no matter where we are...home....sam's...the car. I can't wait until her party...all of my hard work is finally going to pay off. Friday we are having a special family day and I am really looking forward to that also. Mati experienced some first this past weekend. She ate eggs and toast on Saturday morning...and big girl oatmeal on Sunday...her daddy also shared some of his milk as well. She seemed to be hesitant at first but enjoyed it after she got a good taste. No matter what time she ate...if she seems you eating something...she starts licking her lips and letting you know she wants some. Today there was no sign of chicken pox.. I am thanking God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment