Thursday, February 5, 2009

15 Random Facts about The Kozel's~

Roni, who is my blog mentor..hehehe...posted 15 randoms facts about her kids so I stole the idea and decided to do 15 random facts about our family, since I don't have 3 kiddo's... :) Enjoy!

Madelyne*
1. She cries everytime she wakes up from sleeping unless she is in my bed. All smiles in mommies bed!

2. Her name was picked out before her daddy was....lol...I just kind of told him what her name would be and hoped he liked it!

3. She loves bathtime, she loves to splash herself in the face.

4. I won't pierce her ears, if she chooses to do so...so be it.

5. She has very very dry skin behind her ears.

Daddy*

1. Mommy was his first serious girlfriend.

2. He got stitches from a mini motorcycle accident in Mississippi. He brags about his scar!

3. He had mommy's engagement ring only 2 days before asking mommy to marry him. We had only been together 7 months...with a break in between...

4. He isn't a romantic, but he loves that mommy is...

5. He has very expensive taste although he brags that he is cheap!

Mommy*

1. I am originally from Mississippi and miss the slow lifestyle often.

2. I wish I could be the girl who throws her hair in a pony tail.

3. Josh is the only guy I have ever dated that I wanted to see everyday!

4. I want to be buried in my wedding gown. It's the most expensive dress I will ever own.. :)

5. I have a piece of lead in my leg from 3rd grade..playing war with the guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment