Monday, February 9, 2009

Play Time!

Today is Monday and I am really missing my little girl! This past week has been a huge change. Madelyne has gone from just kind of moving toys around to actually playing with them. She stays tranced for a lot longer than before and wants to touch everything! She reaches for everything. This morning when I dropped her off at my mom's I took her out of her car seat and went to put it up. I was still holding her do she grabbed the handle with me....I guess she wanted to help mommy! She woke up giggling this morning as if someone was tickling her. She is such a happy baby. She has also been saying "ga ga" or "ka ka"....My oldest sister called my mom Deb so I am hoping Mati isn't practicing calling me Katie and it was just a coincidence that she wanted her mobile on this morning and was looking at me then the mobile saying "ka ka"....

Josh and I always give Mati a bath with one of us in the bath with her. Silly to some I know, but we love to play with her in the water and she enjoys it as well. Saturday night we had friends over so we couldn't do our usual routine. I decided to use her big girl bath tub and that turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. I should have just said I'll be back in 20. I forgot to plug the bathtub and I couldn't figure out why it was running out and filling the actual bathtub in turn making her bathtub float. Then she would slide down.....NOT fun for mommy thats for sure. Anyways...my big girl is sitting up all by herself. She will sit in the floor and just play and play with her toys. She is so content. Its amazing the things they can conquor in a weeks time. Josh and I both agree that it just gets easier every month. We were also discussing how much easier it will be when we have out next baby. That will be no time soon, but I am looking forward to us having another blessing!

Ok so I must get so work! Hope you enjoyed the pictures of my little strong girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment