Monday, February 16, 2009

My Sweet Little Valentine!

Well Madelyne is getting so so big. It's so amazing to watch them change, learn, and grow. She has 2 new cries now.....she has one where she scrunches her nose..pokes our her lips and breathes really heavy...her other one is during a cry session she will screech her voice and go back to her normal cry. I am just glad to no longer hear the newborn cry, although it was a lot softer than what we are getting now. She loves to play sitting on the ground and her little jumper is an awesome tool to keep her occupied. She has now started to jump jump in her jumper. I will stand in front of her and jump and tell her to "jump jump...jump around".....wonder where I got those lyrics, lol....not to mention her new love for dancing....We stand her up in our laps and take her arms and make her dance and she loves it! She is constantly grabbing our faces so I have now started telling her what she is grabbing....nose...cheeks....lips.....eyes...ouch....It's not fun, but she likes it so we play! Well Saturday she looked ohh so cute dressed for Valentines...yes she wore her outfit 2 days in a row..I washed it Saturday morning....She didn't wake up that way. I know I have mentioned previously that she was about to cut her tooth and Saturday we noticed a red dot on her gum....we assumed that this was the cause of all the yelling and constant hand in mouth so we gave her some tylenol...she seemed ok and the tooth is still making its way up...Saturday we did a fun photo shoot in her room with our fake petals....I am getting professional shots done next month for her 6 month.. but I had to take a few shots and it was well worth it...she gave us one really good shot!!! Sunday she went to church with daddy while mommy tried to feel better at home. We hung out in bed pretty much all day once they got home. We napped and played for an hour and a half and napped again. I have started to fake cry when she is whiny....it puts her in a better mood to watch me!! I love love love being a mommy!

1 comment:

  1. She was so cute on Sunday! Her expressions are priceless! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete