Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Must Love Feet!

Well I was busy yesterday and didn't get to post anything, but I noticed I forgot to talk about Mati's love of her feet. She started to grab them about 2 weeks ago, but has really gotten into holding holding holding since the weekend. When you change her diaper she is so excited to help!!lol...She loves her feet. Yesterday she started scooting backwards in her walker....I am so excited, she knew what she was doing. Apparently she was backing up to watch the tv. My little genius..Just like her mommy jk.
There isn't to much going on in the Kozel household. My nephew turned 12 this week so we are going to his skating party on Friday night....what a wild night that will be....partying it up with some pre teens....lol...other than that we are just soaking up life. I have decided I am going to make some time to read the "Twilight" series...Kinzie is going to hook me up so I can fall in love with a 17 year old Vampire too. I love to read so I am pretty stoked! I am also working on achieving my goal this summer for loving my body! I haven't bought myself a swimsuit since I was 18 and I would love to really feel good about myself and just rock a bikini for my hubby! I have a busy work day ahead of me so I better get busy!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the advice...i have heard of that before but never tried it...we will try it tonight but hopefully his dr will be able to give him something as well. your daughter is to cute!! enjoy every moment because time just flys on by...trust me i know i cant believe Jacob will be 4 in may...its crazy! hope all is well

    ReplyDelete