Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I am so glad today is Tuesday! Only 3 more days until Friday! lol....I think I started counting down yesterday. Nothing too paticular is going on in the Kozel house this weekend, I am just already ready for some relaxing with my 2 favorite people. I am missing my sweetie today. She was in such a good mood this morning to have such an off night last night. She is having a hard time cutting her teeth poor thing. You can feel so many teeth right under her gums. It is no question that after the first two pop through she will have a mouth full quick, I just hate that her mouth is hurting her.

Last night Josh and I were on a tight schedule. We had dinner ....washed dishes....headed to the tanning bed...home for Mati's bath and put her in PJ's ...then we headed to my mom's to work out. Back home to shower ...do some laundry and crash!!! We like watching Medium on Mondays so I had no book time last night. I had our night scheduled to be home by 8 but that didn't happen. I usually leave my office by 4 so....430 really changes things. Tuesday Tuesday....I am soo stoked to watch the biggest loser. I am sure we will be at my mom's while it is on. It is kind of "our" show. Other than that I am addicted to the Twilight series. I am sure you are tired of hearing it, but I never thought I could get so into a book with as little time as I have.

Inventory this week at work. How fun I know! We have small group meeting in our home on Wednesday night. We are going to have a good number with quite a few kido's. Apparently I need to start working on some more toys. Anyways there isn't much new happening thank God. We are just soaking up this amazing crazy thing called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment