Monday, February 23, 2009

"Hey"

It's Monday.....funday!!! lol My little girl was six months old on Saturday! Time flies when you are having fun. She is saying "hey".....I dont think she knows what it means but she does direct the hey to Josh or myself. She doesn't call her toy hey so she knows how to use it! I don't know why she would need to, she talks with her eyes. You can easily tell what she wants..when she is tired...and who she wants... Other than hey she is in constant jibber jabber, lol. I am going to have to post a video of her in her jumper. She jumps so much so fast. It's hilarious to watch. She gets so excited! Mati is going forward and backwards in her walker, no crawling yet. She just doesn't care to be on her tummy at all. Now that she knows how to sit up....that's all she cares to do on the floor. Monday's are so hard to leave her. Especially when I have had a 3 day weekend with her. She is such a sweetheart.

I finished Twilight this weekend and wow...I am so in love with Edward... I have never wasted a weekend on a book, but it was so worth it. I let my house go and just relaxed with my book in hand. I found myself on my bathroom floor reading while my 2 loves slept. What a great read! My hubby got a little jealous but he will deal with it I am sure! So now I am on to "New Moon".

Well last week I blogged abut my nephew's party. Josh and myself were the only other adults there so we decided to skate. Anyone that knows Josh knows how competitive he is....even with his wife. So we were racing... a good song came on so I thought I would do a little dance...as I am looping the circle....I busted my butt. I hit so hard I bounced...my knee is blue and it hurts to sit...no fun. If it was going to happen, it's going to happen to me. Yesterday went to church and I can't wait to get Mati's dress for Easter. I looked at various daycares with Josh on Friday. The one that set the bar was 1079 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know...how ridiculous...no fun though..all learning....It was so quiet, The brochure said meals were complementary.....well something better be! I have a new found appreciation for free daycare! lol..I love you mom and Susan! Off to work I go! Everyone have a Happy Monday.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment