Friday, February 27, 2009

Smack Smack

Friday has made its arrival I couldn't be more excited. Josh and I are going to a friends house tonight to eat and hang out. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep...Help?Mati was quite restless this past week and thats why I just haven't had the energy to blog....well that and I am still reading the Twilight series. I am halfway done with the 3rd one and I have only had them about 10 days! Back to Mati. She is in a great mood today. After a rough week....she deserves it. Josh recorded her jumping in her jumper this week....Its so funny..she looks like she is going to jump out of it and just jump around. She is smacking so loud now. When she takes a bottle or is eating her baby food she is smack smack smackin.

Last night I finally went to see Twilight and hmmm I think I enjoyed it so much because I have read the book so I had a different appreciation for the film. Of course they left out some of the best parts, but I didn't feel like I missed anything. It was a low budget mainly because the books hadnt gotten all the publicity yet so.....but Edward was HOT! I can't wait to see new moon I just hope they switch out some of the characters...I mean Jacob....was yuck!!!! Not what I pictured, but ohh well.
We are READY for the weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment