Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Blues!

I hate Mondays! Seriously. I am ready to finish my book so I can focus on other things. My house has gone to crap and I just feel behind. I am on the last book so I hoping by Wednesday I will be done....and back to normal. Friday night we went to Jay and Aprils house to eat and hang out. We played catch phrase and I think I finally found something that I can do better than Josh. He will admit he sucked! We had a great time and was home by 9:30 ish.... Saturday we did some shopping, momma needed some new clothes and shoes...then we went and had dinner with my little brother, his wife, and my parents. We loved Gringo's...then we went back to my parents house for a round of bean bag toss....We were 1-1....my parents always beat us. Yesterday was church then we headed down to Babies R Us. We bought Mati a high chair and some clothes...and shoes... I got her some glass bottles for when we are out. I think they look so much nicer. Silly I know. How vain? poor kiddo! We lounged and I read my book then back to church!

This month we definitely have some things we want to knock out. Our 2 year anniversary is next Monday. I can't believe it has been 2 years...it feels like 10. I feel like he has always been around. I couldn't picture him not in my life. Crazy how all that happens. Next week is also Daylight savings time....BOO on that! A girl in our Breaking Bread group had her baby yesterday. I am pretty excited to go hold the baby! lol...She was 6.5 lbs....and Mati was 6.2, so this will put off any baby fever that Josh may have. If I didn't want to stop working with baby # 2 he would be trying to talk me into another baby. He misses Mati being so small and the whole experience of me being prego. ME= NOWAY! I still remember like it was yesterday. I am enjoying my baby girl while I can, and I want her to enjoy becoming a big sister. I want her to realize that mommy has a baby in her belly. Corny maybe, but oh well. Enough of all that!

Mati Update: My little porker is doing fabulous. She loves her sweet potatoes and can't get enough. She seems to like her high chair, which we were way too excited about. She hasn't really started anything new this past week. I am working with her on holding her own bottle and I am trying to come up with different ways to get her to want to be on her tummy more. We will see how that little venture comes out.

My phone is starting to ring off the hook, so I better get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment