Monday, March 30, 2009

2 Teeth!!!

Well Congratulations Madelyne...You are cutting your first 2 teeth!! Finally. You have been teething for forever, and mommy and daddy are so excited for you!!! It seems pretty painful, but I am hoping you can make it!!

Our weekend was pretty jam packed!! Friday after I got off work Josh made dinner and we ate and took off to a little boutique that closed at 6 or so we thought. We got down there at 5:31...literally and they closed at 5:30...It took us 45 minutes to get there. Josh went to the door and asked if we could come in, of course she said no... So he explained through the door that we had drove 45 minutes and could his wife come in and look around to see if we needed to come back the next day....( this was one of my places to hit up for the Easter dress) She simply said We are closed.....and walked away!! What do you do? lol....Josh and I headed to the mall. I can't explain how unsold I was on the dress we bought, and I had to have another look. I also wanted to clean my ring....We forgot Mati's stroller so we got out workout for the night. We got home, gave little miss priss her bath and had "us" time.

Saturday Josh had to go into work so she let me sleep until 9:30 and off he went. Mati and mommy had a blast playin and napping together. I love one on one time with her. I needed to run a hot shot for work so Josh met me at my office at 2 and we headed out. We made the delivery and headed back to that boutique. I had it in my head I was going to give that lady a piece of my mind, BUT she wasn't there. I explained to the other girl how rude she was, and of course they apologized! I found an Easter dress that I love! It's not pink and it has so much personality! I can't wait to make her matching headband...Ideas are spinning!! I returned the other one and Josh and I rented a movie, picked up dinner and went and visited some family. Mati had her bath and was out like a light. She has slept in her bassinet every night this past weekend. It was a huge step for mommy so I am proud of both of us. ;) Daddy is too!

Sunday started early....We made breakfast taco's for our class and we had 31 kids....CRAZY! I was a little strung out by the time we left. Josh and I did some stuff around the house and hung out! We took naps...and got ready for church. Mati was obviously very fussy...To the points of screaming...I couldn't think of any reason..so I checked her mouth. There they were...two little lines just peeking back at me. Last night was the first time she ever got a full dose of Tylenol. She slept!!! Thank God!

Tottenberry's this morning and she is doing great!!! She didn't want me to leave, but after the teacher entertained her a bit she was smiling at the other kids!! Monday's are so hard! I miss my little munchkin...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found her an Easter dress! :) What boutique is it, if you don't mind me asking? I rarely buy things from them, but I LOVE to go and look!

    ReplyDelete