Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Planning

Well today I started planning officially Madelyne's big birthday bash. Josh an I are not on the same page. I want her 1 year to be kinda extravagant. It's her first official birthday....hello? I found the cutest place...courtesy of Charity and I am dying to have her party there. The only problem is....its 150 an hour. I told him I would pay for it with my monthly bonus's and he won't even think about it. It's not about the money I guess. He just thinks its silly to spend so much on her party.....hmmm He should have known that when her purchased her nursery furniture. Maybe he will start thinking differently about tons of kido's so soon. uhhh anyways...

Still no luck on an Easter dress. I am starting to wonder if what I am looking for even exists. Other than that. I left work early yesterday with the worst sinus pressure...went to my mom's who of course picked Mati up early from daycare..and crashed on her couch. I slept a little while and came home to a cranky husband... I will say he was in a better mood about 5 seconds after I walked into the door. We ate dinner and my nap had actually helped so I decided to try and push through it. We rode another 12 miles yesterday and it felt awesome. I can't believe how much I enjoy it.

Tonight was suppose to be my girls night out. I just have lots of things to do at home and can't make it. Not only that, Mati seemed a little hoarse and warm today. I am worried she is getting sick. With all the changes in the weather I wouldn't be surprised. Another day at Tottenberry's tomorrow. I am hoping it going better than yesterday. Mati just seemed kinda in a daze like she had no clue what was going on. She did better on her tummy last night though, I took a picture of her looking just like her daddy....what's new right? ...lol...

My boss is letting me leave a little early so....I am about to be out of here.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I often read your blog. I love the stories about your daughter and I love seeing the pictures of her she is so beautiful. I have a suggestion about an Easter Dress. My sister-in-law shopes on www.Etsy.com a lot I don't know if you've heard of it but it's sort of like e-bay but it's all handmade things. There are a few apostolic ladies that sell their items on the site. Anyway I thought I would pass on the suggestion my sister-in-law found some really cute hats, shoes, and dresses for my almost 1 year old neice. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete