Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Fun!

My day started off excellent...Mati decided she wanted to wake up at 6 instead of 6:40. Way to throw mommy off her routine~ After I fed her she went back to sleep and I had to wake her up to leave. She loves when you wake her up singing to her. She will smile with her eyes closed until she is ready to open them. We have a good morning song we made up. Anyways...so I left my house without my bed made and my bathroom cleaned up, so I feel a little off.. Not to mention the traffic made me 10 whole minutes late for work....Once I got to work I remembered I had inventory! My boss knows how hard I work on inventory and really its my project. So I can expect a treat of some sort on my desk on the last day of every month...Mainly breakfast foods...cream puffs...donut holes...today I had a piece of pie....I won't lie..it was very sweet for a breakfast treat. He tries...lol...I have completed my inventory and it has been sent off to Dallas. Now I need to tackle the rest of my to do's for the day!

Mati's teeth still haven't made there big debut and mommy is ready. She loves to chew on her oragel tube. I took it from her last night and put it in my mouth. When she couldn't reach for it, she got pretty mad. She is so curious. I had her sitting my lap on the floor last night as I was talking on the phone and she flipped herself over on her tummy and scooted herself off of my legs. It was hilarious. She has more fun playing with lotion bottles...remotes....cell phones....than her actual toys...ohh something else she has been doing that I forgot to post last week is...everything goes over her head....her toys...she lifts everything up in the air and over and behind her head. It's too cute. I always forget to include her love for Baxter. She talks to him and gives him kisses....she pets...well rather pulls his hair. She shares her toys, but he doesn't like to share his. This past weekend Mati was on the floor next to Baxter and he had 2 toys next to her. He was playing with his fish so she picked up his little bird toy....he dropped the fish and took the bird away..so she grabbed the fish....as she was about to put it in HER mouth ....he took it back...and she reached for the bird again...This cycle went on until Josh was tired of watching it. ;) Mati got a rocking horse for Christmas from my parents and until now she really hasn't used it. So last night I was in her room and decided to put her on it. I slid her into the kitchen and away she went. She jumps...and clicks her heels so it looks like she is really riding a horse...she has no idea what she is doing but she likes the springs, maybe she will get the idea that it is a ROCKING horse later on.

Big milestone for mommy....If I can loose over 1 1/2 lbs ..I will be in a weight bracket that I haven't been in for 4 years. Before the holidays of the Christmas I got pregnant I weighed 1 1/2 less than I do right now....so if I can loose over I will be ecstatic..I will keep u posted!! Everyone have a happy Tuesday....I am!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment