Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ready for Friday!!!

Today is Thursday....as we all know and I am so ready for tomorrow... Fridays are just awesome for us. Josh works a half day and is home by lunch time so I get to go home and visit with both of my loves while I am on lunch. It's so nice to only live 10 minutes from work!! It's also a slow day for me at work so...I am able to get lots done and know that my little princess is spending quality time with her daddy!!! I have 2 vacation days I have to take by the end of the month so I will be taking off the last 2 Fridays of the month.

Last night Josh had to do some work at home so we skipped church and stayed home. Josh worked a couple hours while Mati and mommy napped and played. She was covered in cookie and needed a bath for damage control. We went to bed right after 9. I was so tired!

Today has been a great day...the weather was horrible and my hair looks like crap from running in the rain....but I am super ahead at work and I just feel great! Its just one of those days...I am really looking forward to the weekend. I am ready for my 12 mile bike ride tonight....tanning, ahhh I am ready! Mati just amazes me more everyday. She has started thinking she can throw fits...hahaha...She actually kicked me and screamed this morning as I was changing her diaper. I had a very strong tone and told her "NO"....She just stared at me like she knew I meant business and started playing with her hands and talking. I had to laugh and so did she...last night she was going crazy scratching my face and I told her no softly and she would laugh back at me so....I thought I needed to take a different approach this morning. All in all we are doing fabulous and couldn't be happier...I am starting to get into this planning her 1st birthday....ohh its going to be fun!

Everybody have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment