Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Workday

I never blog on Saturday but since I am at work and have nothing to do..I thought I would update. Mati is getting better. Her appetite is better and no more fevers. Thank you God! She still have a very runny nose, but beside that...she is my happy baby again. Yesterday I took off and had a day at home. It started just as early as any day unfortunately...I was kinda hoping to sleep in...Mati had other plans though. After our little morning nap, it seemed as if I had a fire lit under me. I cleaned house.....cleaned carpet...did laundry...I was amazed at how much I got done before lunch. Once Josh got home we went and picked up some Central Texas.. Marley and Me...and headed home. I was able to take a super long shower...and freshen up before the move..i.e. clean pj's...we lounged and watched the movie...which was great! I was suppose to take a nap, but....couldn't fall asleep so I went with Josh and Mati to Walmart to get some groceries.. Then I crashed!

My company is converting our servers today so I had to come in a couple of hours...The weather is gross and I am ready to go home. Nothing like having to be at work at 730 on a Saturday. I don't think we have much going on today...all of my to do's for the weekend are all done and I am just going to focus on relaxing.. We were suppose to go on a date tonight without Mati, butI don't know if that is going to happen. We haven't been anywhere alone since November so.... that would be nice.

Mati fell off my bed this past week, as if we needed something else...I always put her in the middle of my bed with toys if I am working in my room. She has a fascination of pushing things off edges....toys off the church pew...and or edge of mommys bed. She scooted herself right off and landed right on her face. After speaking with a nurse at Texas Childrens....they said she should be ok...and no doubt she was. It was just a very scary moment for us.. Thank God she is ok.

A Place to Grow...went great the only day she went...She loved her teachers and when I went to check on her at lunch she actually went to her teacher from my arms..That is a sure sign for me that they are doing something right.

Things Mati is doing: She scoots herself; She laughs at anything if its funny or not; She can stand all by herself and play with her toys; She has almost accomplished pulling herself up; She takes steps to Josh and myself when we are holding her hands; She is saying ssssss alot....its kinda funny and sounds like "this".... lots of dadadada as well....no mama yet...She can clap and loves money.; She also loves to play with my magazines... She does a great job of entertaining herself, and momma loves that! Everything still goes in the mouth and she is such a happy baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment