Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday~

What a day....what a weekend... Josh and I decided to stay home Friday night and do nothing..I am so glad. I moved furniture around an scrubbed some carpet and just hung out with my 2 favorite people ever. Josh and I watched "love story"...its like a 1970 film..It was pretty good..then we crashed. As most of you know Saturday mornings mommy sleeps in but no this Saturday. Josh and I got moving bright and early. We went to Home Depot and bought some flowers and a tree to put in the front yard. Then we went and got a yard of mulch. We worked our tails off...We ended up getting done around 4:30. We were exhausted! We went and had dinner with the soon to be Bennette's and had a great time. Mati would scream at all the tables around us until they noticed her and then she would smile. Everyone got a kick out of it. We caught up with old friends and headed to Hobby Lobby before Mati morphed into the Bride of Chucky....lol.. I found some really awesome possibilities for her Easter headband, and bought them all. Sunday was our usual day of Sunday school and mid day naps... Sundays are so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment