Friday, April 3, 2009

Rose Colored Glasses~

Well as I am working today I am blasting "Rose Colored Glasses"...I love this song!!! I could 2 step to this song all day...lol....It's a classic ...they just don't make em' like that anymore. I thought I would blog a little bit to take my mind off of work...

Mati is with her grandma today and daddy is still at work....Hopefully the nights and weekends he has been working has him leaving soon. I have become very spoiled to half days on Friday. I am so proud of him. The husband and father that he has become just takes my breathe away. Mati and I are so lucky to have such a catch... ;) He is the whole package...looks and everything! Not to mention Mati is the spitting image of her daddy. Some days it just like looking right at him<3

This weekend I need to run to Hobby Lobby and pick up my stuff for her Easter headband... and we have dinner with friends on Saturday night. I would love to go on a date with my husband. We haven't been out alone since November. I will put that on my to do list....Its amazing how time just passes you by. Since I work I feel super guilty for asking someone to watch her. I fell like I should try and be with her as much as possible. I know that we need time to ourselves too. I don't know..I just want to be with best mother than I can be. My family just consumes my life, and maybe...mommy should take some me time. Today when I was headed to work. I dropped Mati off with my mother in law and I caught a glimpse of myself getting my car. Man did I look rough. My hair looked horrible already and my face is all splotchy from my hormones still going crazy! Not to mention pale....I asked myself "who was that girl?" Not the girl Josh dated thats for sure. So mommy is going to spend some time trying to find me....not necessarily the old me.....but maybe the better improved version of whats been walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment