Monday, April 20, 2009

Manic Monday

Well..I am sure as you can read above it has been an absolute Manic Monday! Saturday we were at our office until 5...yeah longer than my regular work day...on a Saturday. uhhh! I took of this Friday, but I have an event to work that night...soo...I think I going to just go for a couple of hours.

So I think every where in Pearland flooded on Saturday. I was soaked numerous times from running in and our of the weather all day so...I had a much needed shower when I got home. Josh and I didn't go out on our much needed date, I am starting to wonder if that will ever happen again...lol.. So we hung out and watched some tv..ate pizza. I think that is starting to become our weekend thing...pizza's..I didn't eat them the whole time I nursed Mati so...after 7 months of not eating pizza I think I am entitled to some.. ;)

Sunday was the usual..Sunday school...and naps..I have been exhausted with Mati and I think my class noticed...Halfway through the class I noticed I had nothing else left. We managed to make up some stuff and make it through. Josh realized I needed some sleep so..I slept from 1 to 5.....I convinced Josh we needed to stay home from the night service and get our barrings back. I got all Mati's stuff for the week at "A place to grow"...and made sure that Mati was on her schedule for sleepy town. After being sick she had been really thrown off. So my kido is back to sleeping in her bassinet and back to bed at 9. woohoo...We are hoping to move her to her room after next week.

Mati has started crying if you take whatever toy she is playing with. Last night we made Baxter give his toy up for 5 whole minutes so she could have a turn. Today at the daycare I kid kept taking her toys...whatever toy she had she would take it and thrown it...That little brat. It will happen I know...Other than that this week has officially started....ready..start..go...

No comments:

Post a Comment